We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated self employed MSK Physiotherapist.
Self employed Senior MSK Physiotherapist.
Role and duties:
- MSK Physiotherapist with at least 4 years experience. Acupuncture skills preferred but not essential.
- With a BSc Physiotherapy or equivalent, with a minimum of 4 years’ experience and be HCPC & CSP registered. You will also have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- To undertake MSK assessments and treatments on a variety of patients including private, occupational health, medico-legal and health insurance contracts, within the clinic environment.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to patient’s needs.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with your patients, work colleagues and other professionals.
- You will also be able to demonstrate excellent assessment and manual therapy treatment skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user and well organised with diary management.
- Able to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- To support Sunderland Physiotherapy Clinic in developing business interests and growth.
- As a self employed Physiotherapist you will be expected to contribute and participate in marketing campaigns of Sunderland Physiotherapy Clinic as well as demonstrate methods of self promotion.
- You will work as part of a larger Physiotherapy and Massage team, supported by full time admin/ reception staff for diary, appointments and payment processing.
Sunderland Physiotherapy Clinic, 37 Mere Knolls Road, Roker, Sunderland, SR6 9LG.
Negotiable/ Flexible. Up to 30 hours per week. Availability to include weekdays/ evenings/ Saturday mornings. Job share applicants welcome.
Evening/ Saturday hours available immediately due to expansion of clinics.
Weekday hours available from June 2018.
Please send all CVs, expressions of interest and questions to Michelle Scott at email@example.com by 30th April 2018.
You can visit our website for more information about Sunderland Physiotherapy Clinic.