WHAT IS Reflexology?
Reflexology is a non-intrusive complementary health therapy, based on the theory that different points on the feet, correspond with different areas of the body.
Reflexology work holistically to promote better health for their clients.
Reflexology does not cure, diagnose or prescribe, reflexology helps the body to restore its balance naturally, helping with overall well-being and relaxation.
THE BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY MAY INCLUDE:
- Increases blood flow around the body, flushing out waste products and cleansing internal organs
- Improved circulation
- Pain relief in muscles and joints
- Reduced stress and tension, relieving physical and mental fatigue
- Helps to promote balance and well being
- 45 mins – £35
- Reflexology appointments are now available at Sunderland Physiotherapy Clinic with Debs, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- A 50% deposit is required at the point of booking in order to secure your appointment.
- We operate a 24 hour cancellation policy. Any clients who cancel within 24 hours or do not attend their appointment will lose their deposit.
- *Please note we see over 16 year olds only*
Gift vouchers are also available. Buy online or call 0191 548 3388