We are pleased to announce Chi Running with Nick Constantine is back at Sunderland Physiotherapy Clinic!
News just in we will have the Inov 8 235′s for people to test ride on the day!!
- Want to improve your running time and form?
- Want to minimise your risk of injury?
- Want to do this in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with some like minded folk?
Why not come along and try a Chi Running Taster session at Sunderland Physiotherapy Clinic? ITS FREE!!
It will start at the clinic then taken to the beach and Roker park!
What is Chi Running?
- It combines the inner focus and flow of T’ai Chi with the power and energy of running, to create a revolutionary running form and philosophy.
- It takes away the pounding pain and potential damage out if running.
- It increases mental clarity and focus, enhancing the joy of running and turns it into a safe and effective lifelong exercise and health choice
What is the focus of Chi Running?
Chi Running helps reduce or eliminate injury and pain such as: knee pain, hip pain, IT Band Syndrome (ITB), hamstring pulls, Achilles tendonitis, plantar fascitis, soreness and fatigue. Conditioning your mind is just as important as conditioning your body. Let Chi Running help you focus your mind, lift your spirit and open up your flow of chi.
Who can benefit from Chi Running?
Chi Running has helped many people, from beginners to cross country runners to triathletes. Whether you are just beginning a running program or training for a marathon, race, triathlon, or general all round fitness the Chi Running approach is one that builds a healthy body, instead of breaking it down from misuse or overuse.
We would like to offer you a FREE Chi Running Taster session from Soul In Motion:
The session is a basic introduction into chi running participants are filmed using coaches eye, view exemplar films of runners and take part in some introductory body sensing drills to improve their running.
There are two taster sessions happening on Saturday 22nd Feb 2014, with 10 spaces available in AM and 10 spaces PM. We should also have some great goody bags for you too!!
There will then be a Chi Running Workshop Sat 29th March.
Participants of the taster session will get a discounted rate off the full workshop price.
Please let us know your thoughts and if you are interested in booking on the taster session by sending us an email to email@example.com or calling us on 0191 548 3388.
We look forward to hearing from you!