Sports Therapy is a comprehensive session lasting 45 minutes. The initial session allows the therapist to gain as much information as possible about the sports/ musculoskeletal injury and understand the client’s needs and goals.
Appointments for Sports Therapy in Sunderland Physiotherapy Clinic are carried out by Lauren Dobson and Nathan Skidmore.
You don’t always have to be injured or in pain to receive an assessment. A Sports Therapist can help you improve your personal performance, whatever it may be, with a functional movement screening, with tips and advice on progressions and adaptations to your daily routines.
We can liaise with your GP and coaches as needed. Especially if other management options, investigations or if a referral to a consultant is required.
We will take time to listen to you, which in turn helps us understand what is happening and therefore diagnose the problem accurately. From here we will then give you a concise treatment and management plan, working towards your needs and goals.
- Initial consultation 45 mins – £45
- Review appointments 30mins- £33/ 45 mins – £45
- Under 16s will be seen by Nathan Skidmore
- A 50% deposit is required at the point of booking in order to secure your appointment.
- We operate a 24 hour cancellation policy. Any clients who cancel within 24 hours or do not attend their appointment will lose their deposit.
- Gift vouchers are also available. Buy online or call 0191 548 3388